Monday, May 2, 2016

May 2, 2016

Okay so I pushed this to the last couple minutes so I have to be very quick. So I am getting transferred. That is sad news because after being here 5 months I really loved this ward and the people in this area! I got called as a Zone Leader so I know about 6 areas that I can go instead of the normal like 30 possibilities but I will look forward to getting you that information as soon as possible!

This last week was awesome. Ronda came to church again for the third time and is ready to be baptized on the 14th. I hope I am able to come back for it! She is pretty much ready with only like one more lesson to be taught. I am looking forward to coming back to this area for her baptism she is so elect! She feels the spirit so strongly and participates in class so much. She was ready for the gospel and just waiting for us to come! What a miracle!

I keep learning over and over and strengthening my testimony of the Book of Mormon. I know it is the word of God. I know that Joseph Smith is his choice seer and that through him and the atonement of Jesus Christ I can change through his Doctrine and become more like him. This has been the best experience of my life and can't believe it is flying by!

Nicole is going to be so mad that I am leaving hahaha 

Love you guys, thank you for your support and your love and prayers!!!

Elder Howland


No comments:

Post a Comment