Wednesday, January 27, 2016

January 25, 2016

This week has been awesome but there is not much to say. It has been a really really good week though. We had dinners with members and awesome lessons and miracles. 

One thing I should tell you about is something that happened to Elder Leaupepe. We were walking over to the church and after it snowed it iced over and as we walked Elder Leaupepe talked to the Sister Training Leaders on the phone and slipped... then caught himself... then slipped again and fell and it was hilarious. He is fine just so you know and I'm not that terrible of a person but maybe you had to be there... We both laugh about it still :) We  have a lot of inside jokes between us which makes for a really fun time. He is for sure my favorite companion so far and next week is transfers and he is going HOME. It seems crazy but I have been very lucky to learn from him. I have had 3 stud companions so far and I have been so lucky and I'll take it as long as I can :) The good news is that I am 90% sure that I am staying in this area because he is leaving :)

I love learning and growing more in my testimony. I look back at the end of each transfer and love to see the growth that I have seen and hope that I can continue growing literally for the whole 2 years I'm out here but also beyond that. AKA the doctrine of Christ. That is what we focus on here in this mission. Living the Doctrine of Christ and helping others to live it (Faith, Repentance, Baptism, Receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost and Enduring to the End). It is the best thing ever.

Much love, 

Elder Howland



No comments:

Post a Comment