Tuesday, March 14, 2017

March 13, 2017

Alright well hopefully things are calming down here. Things are so good. I have much need to tell you about Lynn and Mitchell and Timmy! I have so much love in my heart for them and I haven't shared it yet! So I can't even describe how great they are. I will just share a quick quote from Lynn- she is reading through the Book of Mormon and she said "I'm just wondering where it has been all my life."

I think that is a beautiful thing. Being able to share this message with people that are literally looking for it but just don't know where to find it. 


Things are so crazy but being a missionary is so great!

Love,
Elder Howland

I don't know who are in these pictures other than that it's a variety of people Elder Howland serves with or serves...





2 comments: