Tuesday, February 21, 2017

February 20, 2017

This week. Every transfer is going so quick! It is crazy! I just found out that I am going to be transferred this week which I am super sad about. I have loved Georgetown and more importantly I am sad to miss the people! The connections and friends that you meet are so priceless!

I am being transferred down to Cincinnati which is awesome because I served right next door there a year ago! So I know the area a little bit and I think I like the hustle and bustle of the city in terms of missionary work. So that will be a fun experience.  Elder Scheffield is my new companion and he has only been out 3 months so far. It will be good to meet him. 

This week has been my favorite to realize that I have grown so much and the best thing- that I love myself. That is kind of weird to say out loud. But it is true! And I feel like it is a gift from God to acknowledge that! I love who I am and who I am becoming! 

I set a goal of finishing the Book of Mormon in 6 weeks and am finishing it today. Setting goals and learning to live to reach them is empowering and will help me to reach my full potential and so I am excited to expand my use of goals and do more than I ever thought I could! Haha cheesy but true!

I love you!


Elder Mark Howland

No comments:

Post a Comment