Monday, September 12, 2016

September 12, 2016

Literally my favorite part of being a missionary I just realized is the studies in the morning. We have the 1 hour of personal studies and I usually start my studies 15-30 mins early because I just love learning so much! I know that the most important way I will be learning is by applying things in my life each day but I LOVE my personal studies. I have found a way to mark things (haha MARK) that works really well for me and I am learning things that I never saw before and honestly it is making me love them so much more too! I was thinking this morning that if I were to lose these scriptures I don't know what I would do! God has provided all the answers to us and I'm finding that all I have to do is find them!!

This week we had a pretty hard hit, our golden golden golden investigator Kim recieved the Book of Mormon on Sunday and was to 2 Nephi 14 by Friday Which is unheard of! Members don't even read that much ahaha but she did and then on Saturday...she broke up with us over text! C'mon!! Yeah we got a text that said please don't come by or call anymore. That was a pretty hard blow because we loved her so much, she reminds me a lot of Jana Morrison to be honest, just amazing. But she read a lot in the Book of Mormon and so we are hoping that whatever she heard about our church will be not as powerful as the truth she read those few days and that sometime in the future that truth will emerge and she will come back.

We have taken it pretty well because we have seen other miracles!!! When one door closes and what not right? :) We are super excited, we have 2 investigators we are most excited for and they both have the same name! Terrie and Terry. One boy one girl. :) We love them both and are excited to see them move forward because they both have a testimony of the Book of Mormon and now it is just helping them to commit to live it!


So much love from Muncie, Indiana! Oh and I am with my old companion from the MTC, Elder Swainston!!!

P.S.  Elder Howland's new address is:

Elder Mark Howland
1505 W. Riggin Rd.
Muncie, IN  47303

No comments:

Post a Comment