Tuesday, May 23, 2017

May 22, 2017

Turn to God.

It makes sense. I have known it forever. The scriptures say it all the time, whenever the Nephites get prideful and things start going wrong they turn to God and he delivers them. President Welch has been trying to teach it to us the whole year he has been here so far!

I finally get it.

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me yes but am I EARNESTLY going to Christ and asking him to strengthen me? Am I taking the initiative and asking specifically for what I want and need? Or am I expecting him to just give me strength and allow all things to work together for my good without showing any humility and asking for it first? Everything I do now is pleading others to turn to God and find their own deliverance. Find their own peace and safety through Christ the only one who can offer it! 

I am in Eastgate and serving with Elder Mc Kellar. We were companions a year ago in Norwood and best friends are reunited once again. It is his last transfer but luckily he is staying focused and we are just having a ball! :) Blessings from above!!

Much love from Ohio,


Elder Mark Howland 

Elder Howland and Elder McKellar with other elders

Elder Howland and Elder McKellar

No comments:

Post a Comment