Tuesday, August 29, 2017

August 28, 2017

That eclipse thing was pretty cool eh?

You know what else is cool? When members give you people to go teach the gospel to and the people LOVE it! We have a wonderful lady in the ward, Sister Collins, that told us to go visit her neighbor Tracy. We went over there and she said that she has lost over 15 people that were close relatives to her in the last year!!!!!! We were stunned, and we were able to bear testimony that she would be with them again and that through the Restored Gospel we can know of these truths.

One of the biggest things that I enjoy doing is 'testifying' and I feel like I didn't take advantage of it enough early in the time I was here. But I love teaching people doctrines that we believe and then saying I testify that it is true. 6 simple words that have a powerful impact.

My favorite thing to teach people about is the Book of Mormon. My testimony that it is the Word of God and that it testifies of Jesus Christ is one of my most prized possessions. It testifies of Christ and I testify of it. 


Elder Mark Howland

This is a lady named Ann that Elder Howland and his companion, Elder Swainston have been teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment